What are the basics of Surveys?
Create surveys and use the statistics tools to monitor current unit trends, seek opinions, and assess user satisfaction. Surveys are an excellent way to solicit feedback from participants regarding any aspect of a unit. For example, use surveys as a method of collecting unit evaluations, mid-year reviews, or researching people's learning styles and content delivery preferences.
How do I use Surveys?
- Accessing Question Library
- Creating survey questions
- Creating surveys
- Creating survey sections
- Editing surveys
- Copying surveys
- Previewing surveys
- Reordering surveys
- Deleting surveys
- Creating survey categories
- Editing a survey category
- Reordering survey categories
- Deleting a survey category
- Setting survey branching
- Associating surveys with learning objectives
How do I manage survey questions and sections?
- Understanding "Question in Use"
- Editing survey questions and sections
- Previewing survey questions
- Reordering survey questions and sections
- Deleting survey questions and sections
- Importing survey questions
- Publishing questions and sections in Surveys to a learning object repository
How do I view surveys?