Use the Content tool to access unit materials, complete required activities, and monitor your completion progress on topics contained within each unit module.
What are the basics of Content?
Use the Content tool to post and organise unit content so that information about unit expectations, unit syllabus, lecture notes, and important dates display to users clearly.
Unit materials you post in Content can include documents, images, media files, URL links, and existing unit activities. You can add release conditions, and grade items to topics to ensure users navigate through unit materials while fulfilling specific unit requirements and learning expectations.
You can also monitor class and user progress as students work through unit content by setting automatic (determined by the system) or manual (determined by the student) completion tracking.
How do I create unit content?
- Understanding the organisation of Content
- Creating modules and sub-modules in Content
- Creating a new topic in Content
- Adding and uploading unit files as new Content topics
- Adding videos to unit content
- Creating and arranging your unit content using drag and drop
- Using HTML document templates in Content
- Restricted file extensions
How do I manage and update unit content?
- Content display settings
- Changing a module or topic status to Draft or Published in Content
- Notifying students about updated unit content
- Editing a module or topic's title in Content
- Bulk editing modules and topics in Content
- Moving or reordering a module or topic in Content
- Deleting modules or topics in Content
- Adding or editing availability and due dates in Content
- Adding or editing release conditions in Content
- Adding a Learning Object to a module
- Associating topics with learning objectives in Content
- Adding an existing unit object (activity) to Content
- Evaluating Dropbox submissions from Content
How do I use SCORM in Content?
- Importing a SCORM package
- Creating and editing a SCORM package
- Removing simple sequencing from a SCORM package
- Viewing SCORM reports on objects and users
How do I track content completion and participation?