Use the Calendar tool to arrange and visualize unit events in multiple views and enable integration of unit content and your Calendar. You can use iCal to synchronize the Calendar tool to your personal calendars (such as Outlook and Google Calendar, as well as iPhone, Android, and Blackberry).
Learner help topics
Once you are enrolled in a unit, its events are automatically added to your Calendar tool. To see unit events when you use the Calendar tool for the first time, select the unit from the calendar menu. This will "activate" the unit calendar and show its availability events.
What are the basics of Calendar?
- Accessing Calendar
- Calendar interface overview
- Changing calendar colours
- Printing calendars
- Adding calendars to your display
- Removing a calendar from your display
- Setting your active unit calendar
- Types of calendar events
- Viewing a unit schedule in Calendar
How do I create and use Calendar tasks?
How do I create and use Calendar events?
- Creating events in Calendar
- Adding a custom location to an event in Calendar
- Adding event recurrences and restrictions in Calendar
- Changing the default event duration
- Displaying events by day, week, or month
- Displaying events in Agenda view
- Displaying events in List view
- Viewing event details in Calendar
- Deleting an event in Calendar
How do I use iCal feeds and files?
Teacher help topics
How do I add to and edit Calendar events?
How do I use Calendar with Content?