From the activity list, tapping an activity displays more details.
- Activity Title and Course.
Tip: You can easily distinguish between personal activities you created in Brightspace Pulse and activities created by your instructors in Connect. A personal activity is identified by a Personal label:
- Activity details:
- Date due.
- Grade worth. This value is initially empty and must be set by the learner.
- Activity notes, for example, special instructions for an assignment.
- Tap Open in Safari (iOS) or Open in Browser (Android) to open the activity in Connect, for example, an exam in the Quizzes tool.
- Tap Edit to edit the activity details.
Note: When editing an activity created in Connect, the Title and Grade worth fields are the only editable fields.