Use the Calendar tool to arrange and visualize unit events in multiple views and enable integration of unit content and your Calendar. You can use iCal to synchronize the Calendar tool to your personal calendars (such as Outlook and Google Calendar, as
well as iPhone and Android).
1) Use the calendar views area to toggle between different event display layouts. Use the Agenda view to group your unit events by Date, Unit, or Category - events display in chronological order, and all-day events display at the top of each grouped listing.
Use the Day, Week, and Month views to group your events in daily, weekly, or monthly increments. Use the List view to filter your events by Assignments, Checklists, Discussions, Grades, Materials, Modules, Quizzes, and Surveys.
2) Use the calendar content area to navigate through your content. Navigation will vary depending on the view you select.
3) Use the calendar menu to select multiple calendars to display, change the color scheme associated with individual calendars, and add new calendars.
4) Use the mini calendar to navigate quickly to a specific day, week, or month.
5) Use the task pane to create, track, and maintain personal tasks.
If you have more than one group participating in the same unit event during different time intervals, you can create multiple instances of the same event, tailored to each group’s needs. The group events share the name and description fields, but once
you finish creating the events in bulk, they display as individual events.
On the navbar, click Unit Admin.
Click Calendar > Create Event.
In the Attendees area, click Add Groups/Sections. This option is only available if you have already created at least one group or section
for your unit.
In the Add Groups dialog, click on the group or section you want to add.
Repeat steps 3-4 until you have added all of the groups you want.
Enter the rest of your event details, including any customisations for an individual group or section.